Monday 17 September 2012

So many event!

This month have been a very busy month. So I guess I will post a summary of what I did :)

On the 8th of September, Me, Walter, Eric, Hangmen and Jun went to the shooting range. It was Hangmen 1st time there and he was very excited. We were using a 9mm glock. 50 round each. I didn't get to shoot because Walter was too busy with Hangmen and Eric. But over all, we did have fun.

On the 9th of September, the military group had a BBQ potluck at tanjung aru beach 1. We played a lot of games and ate a lot of food. Everyone was being random and epic.
 

A group photo. Everyone was being so random and stupid :)

On the 15th of September, Becky asked me to help her for an function at Sutera. Me, Becky, Leon and Grace were to cosplay a Hollywood Char. I was cosplaying as Baby doll from Sucker punch, Becky as Jessica rabbit, Leon as the punisher and Grace as Carlie champlin. I didn't took a picture gomen ;_;
After that, around 9 we went to Sakuya 21st B'day party. And dress code was 50's to 80's.


Group photo. Papa-san is still so epic >w<

And, today. 17th of September. The gym small gather potluck party. The food was wonderful and I ate a little too much, till my stomach is big like balloon. ;__;


Picture of le food. And yes, I baked the cupcakes ;w; 

Well, that's all for tonight. I need my beauty sleep. Good night all~ xoxo
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment