Wednesday 19 September 2012

Over used of I Love You

This morning I had a chat with a friend in FB. She asked me a question, a question that have been asked for the past 9 months. "Why don't I get a boyfriend?" She knows very well that I'm having an open relationship with someone, but she wants me to "fall in love"; she said she missed how I used to go crazy and keep talking about Mr Ex to her. You know, girl talk. But to be honest, I'm scare to fall in love. And not only that, everyone is throwing the 3 words "I Love You" like it's nothing. They might say I Love You to you and they don't mean it. That is what I'm scare of. And also I know what makes a person to love. It's all chemical in the body. But, don't forget Trust, Commitment, feeling comfortable around them and so on... But the real reason people love is because of the chemical our body release. Eating chocolate and having sex also gives out the same chemical. Now you know why valentine's day, couple give each other chocolate and have sex afterward. LOL

Anyway, back to the words I Love You. Like I said, everyone is throwing it like it means nothing. They might mean it and yet they don't. That's where the word "Player" comes from. So, I would rather tell the person I love "You're my cup of tea, let me be your sugar." Cute isn't it? After all, my nick name is Sugar.

To be honest, I'm afraid. I'm afraid to break someone heart when I don't love them anymore, is because I know how much it feels when the person you loved doesn't love you back. I know it very well.

And, if boy were to be an Ice cream I can just pick from any fav from chocolate to strawberry. Won't that be nice?


Well, that's all for now. Need to go back to work. Might blog again later, but depends how lazy busy I am.       
That's all for now. xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment