Thursday 6 September 2012

I sang a Song.

I went to party,
Meet up old friends.
Chance to share memories.
But none recognize me.

I said hello Mr.Forest,
But he was hiding,
To my much surprise,
Behind Ms.Potato's shoes.

Ms.Kat came with Mr.Forest,
When I sang Ms.Panda
It time to leave,
Time to say goodbye.

I sang a song,
But none was listening,
Didn't look the same.
That was the end.

The door fly open,
Here comes the man,
Mr Cow B.Good
Looking how he should.

You're going to sing?
I wish you luck
For the heavens love
And me and you.

But if I sang,
That are only memories,
I rather fly away,
I wish you luck.

Lesson of the day,
You can't please everyone,
But it's alright now,
So gotta please yourself.



Note: This is was done 5min ago. Haha, Random ideas are flying around my head now. This poem actually an event happen and yea.. use your most retarded mind to get the idea out. Now, off to work haha. 

  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment