Tuesday 18 September 2012

I gain weight!

I weighted myself today and I gain another 2kg! I'm now 40kg! I can finally die in peace! Hehe, now I need to gain up another 5kg and I will be in my dream weight! I have never reach up to 40kg before. 

Last time I was 32kg and it went up to 38kg. But it went down again when I facing depression, it went down to 28kg. After awhile. I went up 32kg than 35kg. That was before I started gym. So when I start going to the gym, I gain 3 kg so I be 38kg. And today I gain 2 kg, so I be 40kg! I'm so happy, the feeling of being healthy is so nice. Last time, my face tend to have the line on my cheek. It makes me so sick looking. But now my face is round and there is some fat in my face.



This was taken when I was 35kg. If you look closely at my cheek, you can see the skinny line. But it's not so clear :(


This is taken today and I'm 40kg! Can't see any line right? Hehe I wonder how I would like when I'm 45kg. Have to eat a lot more now! And, sorry I don't have any picture when I was 28kg. I was scare to look at myself during that time. 

Anyhow, that's all for tonight. Good night~ xoxo

     

No comments:

Post a Comment