Tuesday 11 September 2012

Paranoid & 9/11

The past few days, I have been having this very uneasy feeling that someone is stalking me. After Otafuse, I started having this feeling. When I'm heading to work, I feel it and when I'm going back home too. I also notice that a certain white myvy is parked right in front of my house and around 8pm the person will drive off. At 1st I thought it was the lady we stayed right opposite of me friend's. But when I asked her this morning, she said it wasn't her friend at all.

I don't know I'm just being paranoid or I "sendiri perasan" that someone "likes" me so much till they want to stalk me. but the thought of it, it's very scary. It kinda remind me of one of my ex. Stalker to the max! Spam call me everyday, come to my horse and watched what I was doing and when I told him I wanted to break up he treated to beat me up. That was very unpleasant memories.

Anyhow, today is the 09/11 accident of the Twin Tower. A beautiful song for the hurtful event.

   


That's all for tonight. xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment