Friday 21 September 2012

A friend changed my contact name list & Someday

Today, a friend of mine went to the office around 10am and asked for my phone. She said that her phone was out of credit and she was at Suria. She needed to make a call. So I lend her my phone and go on with my work. About a good 10 min, she gave me back my phone and went off. Around 3pm, I got a phone call and the contact was "Harry Potter". I answered it and it was a friend. Thank god I recognize his voice. After that I checked my contact list, EVERY SINGLE CONTACT WAS CHANGED TO HARRY POTTER AND CHRISTIAN GREY. And my 1st thought was 9gag. I messaged the 1st 20 people and their name are Christian Grey. I got over 200 contact in my list. my friend only changed about half of it. Thank god. And the worst case was, one of the 20 contact is Mr Ex. Good lord, it was so awkward. When he replied my message with his name and I asked him which one cause I have a number of friends that has the same name as him. When he replied, I laughed and smiled like a fool. But after awhile, I wanted to dig a hole and buried myself in it. His reply was "Mr Ex" I only used that name in my blog. I don't know why, but I felt a little happy. I don't know if he is giving me a sign that he is reading my blog or something. But if he is, "Hi Mr Ex! :D"

Anyway, here is a work I did a very long time ago. Fixed it a little.

Title: Someday.


Call me childish, but I know, one day, someday, I will find you, and I will marry you. We will be together after a long time of waiting for this moment to come. In each other’s arms, we will feel the happiness we never felt before. We will love like we’ve never been in love and never been hurt before, just like love for the first time. A love, so fresh, so exciting, with no fear and doubtfulness. I may know you now or may not know you yet, but one thing’s for sure, our love story has not yet begun. I’m typing this nonsense things coming from my innocent mind, using these simple words to explain how I feel, wondering if you’d be able to read this. The day would come, that I’d be walking on the aisle, with everyone’s eyes on me. My throat can hardly swallow as the tears on my eyes are clouding, which slowly drops every time I close my eyes.Tears of happiness flowing, for I can see a blurred vision of you, waiting for me at the end of the aisle. At last, we will both say “I do”.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment