Thursday 29 August 2013

My 1st 10km marathon.

On 25th of August was my very 1st Marathon. I joined running competition during my schooling time but to get back to the field but a longer distant, for almost 3 years of not running was pretty painful. I started training on early March, but stopped awhile because of the Suluk case in Lahad Datu. Started running again on May. I run every Tuesday and Thursday after work, rain, sun and wind. I will still run. Behind my house there is a hill and I don't know how many KM it is, but I run about an hour or 2 depending how scare I am (orz)

On Saturday, I'll join Charles (aka Duck) and my cousin go hiking at Butik Padang for a round or 2 (But I always ended up half around orz). On Sunday early morning around 4am I'll run at Butik Padang about 3 to 5 rounds, depends how tired or hungry I am.

I won't have make it without my friends giving me support and accompany me through this little adventure of mine. I'm planing to run Half Marathon next year, It's 21km! I really need to train for it! Next month I'm joining the 7k Sunset Run by Sutera, wanted to join the another run on 8th of September, but I would be in KL eating at some shop (aku suka makan)

Wasn't really happy with my time, I was aiming below 1:30 but ended up 1:36:48. The English have landed and I ran in pain. But I was able to finish it on time and I guess that's ok. (Stupid english, have to land on that day. >_> *fyi not the people english! I'm not racist! Well, I think I'm not*)


Proof I actually ran! I got medal again leee LOL

Yosh, have to gambatte for 21km next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment