Sunday 1 September 2013

Day 10 – A photo of my favorite place to hang-out.

Day 10 – A photo of my favorite place to hang-out.

I don't have a picture of the place I always hang out, BUT I will tell you where it is.

It's an India shop (AKA mamak store) called Taj Curry House. It's near diamond restaurant.

Well, the reason why I always hang out there because my good friend live near by so we always meet up there. That place is really special to me, that is the place where I shed my tears, told my past, mention my deepest darkest secrets, that no one ever know but only one.

That place have the best curry lamb I ever had and also their drinks are the best! Well, their maggi is good too. Me and my friend can hang out there from 9pm to 6 or 7am go home rest up and meet up at the same place to hang out again.

That place is so awesome that, I get to make 2 new friends who are total stranger to me. All I can say is that, that is very awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment