Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 11 – What’s in my bag?

Sorry for the MIA. Been busy with work, holiday, cosplay and ahem. *blush*

Anyhow, I'm gonna do the 30 days challenge. ( not really challenge by now but oh well.)

 Day 11 – What’s in my bag?
I'm not going to take a picture of it, I'm shy orz..

So, I got 3 phones. One is personal, the 2nd one is for work and the last one is for well work too.
I got 2 wallet. Yes, I got 2 in my bag. Reason? One is for shopping and another is my daily use - example, Food, petrol, toilet(?),etc
1 diary, to remind me important dates and what I have to do.
1 note book, where I keep track with my work.
1 pack of wet tissue,
1 pack of candies (I always refill it when it's finish)
1 small pencil case, do I need to be a reason?
AND, lots of papers.

But honestly, during working time and hanging out I use different bags. In total I got about 3 bags OTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment