Tuesday 20 August 2013

Because I was there for you too.

I never did forget you, you were always there. A tiny part of my heart still belongs to you; the laugher, the smiles, the tears, the rage, everything. Just that time have shown me what is more important, my family, my friends, my goal and my future. I won't forget you, because I know how it feels when someone you loved so much forgets you and every single moment you have spent together. Is painful, is more painful than a sharply cutting through the soft skin of your wrist. 

The day where we will cross path, we may be stranger, a little smile and go on with our daily life or a handshake, starting small talks like " How is life?" Or maybe, I don't know. The next life? 

I have grown to be wise and confident. I have gain knowledge from what I have been through. Without you, I won't be who I am today. The laugher we shared shown me that I am never a lone, the random smile we show to each other taught me to be always kind to others, the tears I shed for you made me stronger and have more pride in myself. The rage we always had, let me understand I should accept the good and bad side of everyone who will come into my life.  

These are the reason why I won't forget you, you have taught me what I need to be a better person. To get myself ready for the cruel cruel world out there. 

I won't forget you, I never will. Because you were there for me. I hope you don't forget me. Because I was there for you too.     

No comments:

Post a Comment