Monday 19 August 2013

That night.

Early morning bird singing,
Rise it's another day,
Phone goes "ring ring"
Who might it be?

Smell of sweet alcohol,
Mix with happy laughter,
"Sorry, hi it's me."
I shiver with fear.

All eyes on me,
Worried looking ones too,
"are you free tomorrow?"
My heart fall apart.

Sweet vodka hitting me,
Drowning with tired mind,
I stood on tall,
I won't fall again.

Morning air smells dew,
Hot cup of tea,
Regrets is finally shown,
What is the reason?

Hollow eyes with tears,
Shaky fear of abuse,
Picked up the broken,
Fix it with love.

Past linger to me,
Cold wing push me,
The warm nice hug,
Kissed on my head.

Words play strong ones,
Roses can protect itself,
I was always wise,
Love made me blind.

Rumours is a virus,
Past has already written ,
Words did not shared,
It was always close.

Beautiful blue blue sky,
Where could you be?
Confident I have found,
Cause you aren't here.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment