Thursday 15 August 2013

Day 1 – Who am I & 10 facts! + Recent Photo of me.

So the 1st challage is Who am I & 10 facts! + Recent Photo of me.

Who am I?
Well, the name Alyssa Lee. I'm a December baby, I'm the youngest in my family and also the only female in my family.

So 10 facts about me.

1. I love sweets

I love eating anything sweets, but not to the point of overly sweet. I like dark chocolate not milk chocolate, I love cakes and dessert.

2. I swear a lot.

To me, everyone swears. It's a saying I heard once a long time ago, "We don't say bad words, but our heart says it all the time. So it's better to say it out loud than to say it in our heart." What's the diff with saying What the fish or what the duck? It's means the fucking same thing in our own heart. I understand really well when it's right and when it's not, and who to talk too. But during normal conversation with friends or having fun time and those people cant accept it, they got no life. Or rather yet, lying to themselves.

3. I sometime wish to be born as a boy.

I'm rude and not lady like at. I like sports and running around for no reason. I feel that I don't have anything feminine in me, but my good friend Zak said otherwise. I sometime felt that I was suppose to be born as a boy, but my mother wanted a girl so badly so therefore god gave her what she wanted and wala! I'm here.

4. I'm a sapiosexual.

Everyone have fetish, I remember one of my ex he got a thing for legs it freak the hell out of me when he kissed my leg. But anyhow, I got a fetish towards a person's intelligence. I didn't realize this till I think back about my past relationship, they were all quite intelligence. Not the genius kind but know some thing that I don't for an example, my 1st ex he knows a lot about games and he got a very creative mind, for my 2nd ex he was well an engineer, I hope that explain it? as for my 3rd one he was the most intelligence among 3 of them, the thought of marrying him actually came to mind but well it didn't work. To me, sapiosexual is like a cruse. I can't stand stupidity and ignorance. If anyone is interested in me and can't keep up on my own knowledge, I will just lost interest. No matter how rich or handsome they are, I just don't wanna brother them any more.

5. I have low self esteem

Since form 4,I know I know, I look like I'm always with full confident. But actually I went as low as despair.

6. I'm a book worm

Reading have been a stress release since I can remember. Reading books makes me feel like I can escape reality event just a few hours.

7. I swing both ways.

Yes, I like girls and boys. Problem?

8. I do cosplay

Cosplay play a small part in saving me from depression.

9. I fall into depression

Tried to suicide a couple of time but kept failing. That just made it worst and I ended up in despair, but thanks to friends and family members I got better. Love them. <3

10. I love Japan's culture.

People always mistaken me that I like Japan because of Anime. WRONG. I have been into Japan culture long before I know about Anime. To me, Japan Culture is really rich and beautiful. I too like my own race Chinese culture, but sorry to say I like Japan's more.

AND LAST. Recent Photo of me.

Don't mind the tired face, it was 3 in the morning. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment