Monday 5 August 2013

Don't Judge Others Because They Sin Differently Than You.

Sorry for being "mia" for some time, was really busy with work and "ahem" *blush* lol

But today I'm going to post about my very own point of view. Lately I have been hanging out with a different group of friends, who kinda messed up in life. Let me elaborate what I meant as messed up,those people are the ones you called a "bad" person. Those you judge at 1st glare, because they smokes, drinks, have lots of tattoo and etc.. I understand that doing all these isn't good, more like a sin. They didn't finish high school, got knocked up at 16 years old.

Everyone makes mistake, me, you, them, everyone. But the mistake we make is just different. So what makes you have the right to judge them for their mistake or sin? You too do sin. Just different or maybe more accepted for sociality. That's how fucked up sociality is. A mistake, is still a mistake. A sin is still a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment