Saturday 19 January 2013

Words left unsaid.


A thousand words have entered and wandered around in my head as I try to think of the right sequences to put them in. I want the words and sentences to do justice to the thoughts that keep me up at night and the emotions that are felt deep within my heart. And in life, sometimes you only have that one opportunity to say exactly what you want to say to someone that these words can be nothing short of perfection.

Though nothing found within any dictionary or thesaurus can put into context of what I want truly want to express, I want to believe that there has to be something. There has to be something that had never been spoken in the history of man that I could finally say. In a world full of regret for not telling someone how you truly feel, I rather not fall victim in the same trap that many men have fallen into countless times before.

A thousands words have entered and wandered around my head. Maybe there will be a day when they will be in the right sequence and I won’t stutter or be hesitant to say them when I have that opportunity to. But reality is, not a single one of these thousand words will ever be said to you. My love, the father of my children, Boris and Mia. Goodbye was the last and therefore these words will forever be left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment