Wednesday 9 January 2013

Someone wrote a poem for me.

Today, I checked my email. And someone send me a poem. She/he say they have been reading my blog since I started from my very 1st blog xxxaly. After changing blog over and over again. Deleting everything and started a new. That person have been reading it. At 1st, I find it very scary and I have a stalker with me. But the poem, this person wrote. Change my mind toward them.

You always have a sweet smile.
But time refuse to stop the moment.
There are sad and happy time.
That is life.

I am just a nobody.
To only wish that I have the chance
To make you smile.
I am just too far away.

I first thought that you're a cry baby.
Just a little girl wanting attention.
But soon after.
I found out how lonely you are.

Please stand tall
Wind and rain will come and hit you
But someone the opposite of the world.
Is cheering you on.

As again,
I am a nobody.
I wish to make you happy.
But this is all I can do.

Be happy
Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment