Sunday 13 January 2013

Broken


I never want to look weak. I don’t want people to feel sorry for me. And I don’t want to burden anyone else with the problems and demons that I have face everyday. But truth is, I don’t want to admit it to myself how broken I am. How defeated I am in what seems like an endless war against all the monsters that have come to haunt me in life; a war that I’m losing so tragically.

I never wanted to be this person who seemed to been dealt a bad hand. This person who feels so flawed and misunderstood. A person who could surrounded by millions of people yet feel so alone.

So here I am. Lost and confused. With this darkness building up inside of me that I’m so scared to admit that I have. It’s something that consumes me, awaiting for the day it destroys me. Though amidst all this angst, there is that fading hope that these broken pieces I have become can one day be fixed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment