Monday 21 January 2013

I want to go to JAPAN!

So, a though came to me and I want to go to Japan. Reason? To look for husband. lol. No, just joking. I want to go there to study and to see something different. My plan was, I will pay every single living expenses on my own. So, I made some research about it and you can get a Student Working Pass Visa. Which you can work for 28 hours a week. If you over the time limit, you be send back to your own country and redo your visa. So, I did more research and a part time job, which they pay by hour. An hour is about 700 yen to 900 yen. If you work up a month you get about 75,000yen. Not bad, but Japan's living expenses is very high. BUT, you live at Kansai area (exp: Kyoto, Osaka, Nagasaki, etc) It be cheaper by a few thousand yen. Their paying wages are the same within all country.

Now the biggest decision is, which area should I go? I got a Japanese friend who is living at Nagasaki and also a friend who is going to Osaka this year for studies too. Maybe I go to Kyoto? I found an apartment, with kitchen, futon, air con, etc.. for about 50,000 yen include water and electricity bill. Oh, and don't forget Internet too.

Planing to go there when I'm 21 years old. So... I got about 2 years to go? I hope I can go by next year. I don't wanna waste time anymore!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment