Monday 5 November 2012

Life

In the past 3 months, I have met, learn and experiences of kind of things and people. I found out I was diagnosed with major depression. I was facing depression for 5 to 6 years, that's what the doctor said. It started off with SAD a very minor depression illness. But with years and time it became worst. I became someone who I am not. Maybe that's why I was rude, crazy, and the list goes on and on. But after meeting the right people, I am getting better. I had to make sure to take my medication. And I'll be well.

I realize that life is too short to hate, therefore I called everyone that I had hurt and did wrong to. Some, accepted it but some didn't. I don't blame them. To say sorry is very easy and to forgive is very hard. But I will still wish the best for them and pray for them. I always thanked them for everything. For helping me when I was in a mess.

Every Sunday, I would go to the temple and pray for the ones that helped me. I pray to the great Buddha and the goddess of mercy for their good health and well being. I also prayed that I can continue to be well and to recover from my illness. I also, do volunteer work for the temple and other event that need help. But of course, I still got my work and family to go to.

I too realize that, there is so much in life that we don't know. Alot of people told me to get a lover and it will make me happy. I did, have a couple of them. But I don't feel that same happiness that I felt when I had my 1st. I do feel happy but I felt like I'm trap. Therefore, I want to enjoy life. To see what life is. To go around Malaysia and visit every temple I can. I have been to Labuan temple. Now, I want to go to Sawarak. I might ask some friends or I might go alone. But there is so much more in life to just love or money. I want to have a taste of life before getting married or anything.     

No comments:

Post a Comment