Wednesday 7 November 2012

Happiness.

All this time I have been chasing after happiness. Looking high and low for it. Doing everything and anything for it. Hurt people who were close to me and kept going on looking for happiness. But actually, happiness is not something big, but it's small and tiny. I was blinded by the image I had in my naive brain of mine. I picture happiness was like everyday sunshine and days are like sweet honey drops. No problem and no tears. No hardship. But if you continue to search for happiness. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Happiness is actually, the small things. The moment that you share with your lover, the laughter that you have with friends. The late night phone call with a friend. The sweet taste of ice cream and cake. The smiles of your love ones. The little gift that your friends gives you. And so much more. Those are the moment that are real happiness.

I found a box full of memories and thinking back, I was a fool. I had always have happiness with me. But I wanted more. It brings me tears and yet happiness too. To know that I was loved and had share so many memories with so many people. The letters, picture and gifts.


These are the gift that friends have given to me


Pictures of the people that I have shared with


and yes, actually hand written letter send by poslaju XD
( Was too bored and I remember how we would wait for a whole week to find out something that we can just ask for at school)


And I keep everything in my treasure box! Don't ask me why it is pink >_<

These are the memories and happiness. It made me smile when ever I look at it but also I do feel sad about it. But in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life in my soon to be 19 years of life: it goes on. 


P.S : Sorry for the very bad picture. I don't know why it can become like this. Will try to fix it when I'm free or not lazy hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment