Tuesday 20 November 2012

Introduces myself.

A few weeks ago, someone asked me to introduces myself. Without thinking I just told him my name. But he corrected me and said that is not how you introduces yourself. You should tell them what you're working as, what are your hobbies, are you single or in any kind of relationship, what are you into, what are your dreams and so much more. The way you introduces yourself, that is the way how "smart" (he doing the peace sigh) people will look at you. Than I looked at him, gave him my best smile and said:

Hello, My name is Alyssa Lee, but some call me Aly. I'm a Capricorn baby, so that might tell you what kind of person I am. I too have another nick name and that is Sugar, because of my love for sweets. I can draw, but I'm not an artist. I take pictures but not a photographer. I give out a pose, but not a model. I have weird taste towards art, for one of them would be a woman's naked body. Not in a sexual way, but for the beauty of it. I am not gay, I'm straight. But I don't might having gay friends. There are much more for me to say, but I will let you to find it out yourself.

With a smile, he said "tell me more about the beauty of a naked woman."

Ps: I guess I will change my about blogger thingy XD   

No comments:

Post a Comment