Tuesday 13 November 2012

After all, people come and go.

I’m not proud of certain things I've done in the past, I may not have been the nicest person.. But to those who have chosen to diminish what I've gone about trying to fix with my malicious behave , I have no idea what pleasure you derive from making me feel small and worthless. Yes, I was a horrible person. And yes, maybe I still am. But every day I work hard at trying to be a better person. And maybe that’s not the person you knew, but that’s who I am now. And you have no right to take that away from me, no right to break me this way.

Yes, I was the worst you have seen. But, you have to look at yourselves in the mirror. You, are no different than me. Telling everyone and drag people more in to this. I kept silent, and You. Choose to play being the victim. How childish can you be? You're already going to be 30 soon. Do You know how you made everyone felt? Everyone pointing fingers, some are blaming themselves. Friendship been broken and got back together like being bought on a cheap 70% off supermarket sales. Colors have been shows and some have been hidden. Now everyone is holding guns while they sleep. Some are even pointing one other without knowing. You have taken away the people that made me better. Illness are coming back, but I won't fall. I'll stand tall and move along. After all, people come and go.

PS: Last month, me and a few friends had a miscommunication. It's already been a month, and Him is still dragging more and more people into this. He is very rich guy. I don't blame those that rather go with him than me. I have nothing. All I have is my ears to listen and shoulder to lean on. I don't have money to buy them fancy gifts. Or help them to order stuff from online site. It's understandable how people are. But. what makes me very upset is that he is still playing as the victim. It's very childish of him.     

No comments:

Post a Comment