Sunday 12 August 2012

Work, Training and Food!

Today was a very tiring day. I got up early for a photo shoot at the beach today, we were suppose to get ready by 5am but ended up at 6.30am. When we reached the place, we weren't allow in. Because they are having a wedding beach party or something. So we ended up going to an abandon building and it wasn't an abandon anymore. So we all ended up in a hotel room. It was very weird when asked for a room just for a day and there were 4 men (photographer) and 2 lady (me and make up artist) We finish our shoot at about 10am and we all went back home to rest and continue tomorrow (sunday). I rested at home and chatted with some friends and at around 2pm, my brother brought me out for tides shopping.

Around 4 I went back home and got ready for training at 5pm. After training, I went to have a taste eat with some friends to Bartzar, Water Front. I give it 3.5 out of 5. But for the service I give it out 2.5 out of 5. The waiter was very kind, he said sorry for the long wait and gave us wine. So I guess I add up 0.5 mark for it.
Here are some food that we ordered. Sorry for the blurry picture! Taken by camera. Forgot to bring my baby ;___;
 Mushroom Soup

 Seafood Soup

 Lamp Chop

   Rib Eye Steak

Well that's for today~ 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment