Monday 20 August 2012

"A desired."

PG 18 below! Warning PG 18 below! You have been warn!



The sweet smell of after rain,
Like honeydew mix with the littlest sour.
The sweet salty smells of his,
Lingers around the rooms.

Those dark shadows walking around the room,
Like a ghost, lost of it's way.
Tinkering his touch,
Like sweet cloud nine.

Thick lips with mixture of whiskey,
Lips so kissable,
Thinking it was a sin.
Loving it was lust.

Time was ticking for it was gold,
Leaving the stress away,
Time was gone,
Leaving only a dream.


P.s : A work my friend and I did a few month back, about last year around November. At that time, I was longing for a companion. And a way to express my feelings. I dare say it's a pretty well done work. It doesn't sound that sexual, but if you have a crazy mind like mine, let your wildest dream play with the words. :) I still haven't give this a title, but I guess I give it a temporary title "A desired." Sound pretty good. My friend said, we might need to fix it up. For it doesn't give out the message, I guess I have to agree with that. Well I guess that's all for today. Good night all. xoxo~     




No comments:

Post a Comment