Thursday 9 January 2014

Gintama FEVER!!! Spoiler ALERT!

Gintama Movie 2 finally came out with sub! I downloaded it ( gomen ;_; I'm a cheapskate orz) and I watched it a few days ago. I watched 3 time! I can't accept that it's over! I hope Gorilla-san is just trolling. Really hope that it is. Those who have not watch it yet, GO WATCH IT. Some Sneak peak for you :)

I kept laughing this part! I still laugh HAHAH!

Okita Sougo! So handsome even after 5 years! MY HUSBAND! 

ELIZABETH SO MANLY!

THE FEELS

This movie really made me laugh and cry at the same time. DAT FEELS. 

A lot of my friends asked me why do I like gintama so much, it's so random and we don't even know the black jokes of Japan. Well, the reason why I like this anime so much is because it's funny and it actually teaches me life lesson unlike many anime now mostly about protecting friends or big boobs. I would be lying if I say Gintama doesn't give out the protecting friends feels, but other than that, it teaches us how life. Well, just my own 2 cent thought. If you haven't even watch Gintama, GO WATCH IT. READ THE MANGA TOO. IT'S FUNNY TOO.

FYI, I'm watching Gintama the anime for the 4th time. OTL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment