Tuesday 21 January 2014

Anime review : Kyoukai No Kanata

Just recently I finished watching Kyoukai No Kanata, yes I know really not up to date. But anyhow, I wanna blog a review for it!

Honestly, I really like the plot of the story. It's really different from all the anime I have watched. I like how they make Mirai Kuriyama a clumsy and petite glasses wearing girl. It's just gives me the feeling that she is a girl next door kind of girl. How wrong am I, she is a demon/spirit/yokai hunter! But all to all, I really enjoy the anime. The thing I dislike about is the the producer was rushing it, the story is going to fast and they didn't really explain who is Akihito Kanbara's true back ground. Well just my 2 cent opinion. I guess I would rate this anime 8/10. Go check it on wiki for more information on this anime


Mirai Kuriyama
Art by my dear friend Maguro

No comments:

Post a Comment