Tuesday 14 May 2013

Make up!

So, a friend of mine showed me her old and now pic of her skin and make up skill. So I guess I show mine too :)

Before:(Skin)
Oh god why! At that time I have horrible skin. Pimples and blackheads everywhere! You can see how oily my face is at that time!Oh and look at that stress out face too!

Now: (Skin)
Now I take very good care of my skin and health. But because I'm working and staying up late because of work, I get eye bags and also the stress out look(Not as bad as last time laa). And don't mind the uneven bangs, I couldn't stand the length so I cut it myself because my hair stylish wasn't in town. :( 

Before:(make up)
This was taken mid last year for a friend's wedding. And Damn, my make up skill was bad. I couldn't even draw a proper eye liner. 

Now: (make up)
BAM, now I look like some bishie! As you can see, I have a wide nose and long face. I used to hate these two flaws the most, but after playing around with make up and talking to professional make up artists. I came to love my flaws. Instead of hating them, I should use them as my advantage. With some skill, I can make my nose look like I have a higher bridge. And with my long face, I can cosplay as a boy! And if I wanna cosplay as a girl with round cute face with the power of make up, it can be done so!

(P.S I was doing a costest for Okita Sogo from the anime Gintama)

Anyhow, that is all :)
Good night. xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment