Tuesday 28 May 2013

How cruel this world can be, but at the same time how beautiful it can be.

Something came to mind today, everything in life seem so different now. I remember when I was younger, I wanted to get married at the age of 21. So when I was 16 years old, I was kinda scare that no one would actually love me. But look at me now? I'm going to be 20 on December and I'm still single. The thought of wanting to get married at 21 just disappear. I also remember when I was younger, I wanted to be a florist because I like flower, but soon after I want to be a baker because I used to bake with my mother. But when I finished high school, reality hit me and I started to get scare of what my future would be. I wanted to go study, but I couldn't get a loan from the government. So, the studies idea just drop. But with lots of up and down. I get to be where I am today.

What I'm trying to say is, sometimes what we dreamed of having/be when we were younger, don't really come up to be when we grow up. At some age when you hit mid 20's or early 30's some even before 20's you will realize how cruel this world can be, but at the same time how beautiful it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment