Monday 31 December 2012

There is nothing to be sad about here


One day, you will die.

You will stop and the world will carry on.
Lovers will love.
Others will shop, laugh and cry.
Sometimes alone.
Sometimes together.

The radio will keep playing.
But you will be gone.
Only the love you gave, the souls you touched and the people you changed, will remain.
They will carry on for you.
They will pick up where you left off.

There is nothing to be sad about here

Today is the last day of the year and also my birthday. This is year, alot has happen. Many people came in my life. Many left. Many good things happen. But at the same time, it's the same as the bad.

There are times, when I want to give up on everything and just fall. But god is with me when times was hard. He always showed me that, someone cared. When I drop and break my hopes. He comes and show me how much I have accomplished. When I drop and tell myself. No one cares. He comes and show me, there are many who cares.

It's funny how, fate plays with us. He took many loves one from me.. But gave me better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment