Monday 3 December 2012

He is trying his best.

Before, my father wasn't a good father. I didn't have a pretty childhood like most people have. Yes, I do know that, there are times where our father would scold us and some might even beat us. But, to my eyes. I call that a loving family. I used to dislike my father very much. Because, he wasn't there when I needed a father the most.

But time have shown my father, that he wasn't good father to me and my brothers. So, he is starting now. I guess it's better late than never.

To start off, he knew that I wanted a laptop badly. And I was saving up for it. But, after I found out my tooth was infected and had to spent a sum of money for the surgery, he gave me the cash and told me to take care of myself. Soon after, he got me a laptop. And from what I heard from my brother, he is paying for my trip to Hong Kong next year.

So, this morning. I thanked my father and hugged him and kissed his cheek. I dare say it's the most awkward moment I have ever face. I can say that, my father doesn't know how to show his love to me and my brothers. So he is like throwing money at us. I can see that he is trying his best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment