Sunday 21 October 2012

blablabla?

When I walk towards the light, all I see are fists fight and piano singing along.
And I found myself with a bottle of vodka drinking happily. I make no sense but I'm sad but yet happy.
I hate the night and I hate the morning. Thank the heaven I can see another day.
Sometime I wish I stop caring, but I be a heartless bitch.

Sorry but I need to go, but who the fuck would want to die alone?
Lying is the most fun a girl can do without going naked, after all everyone loves a big fat lie.
You think passing a fucking exam would make me happy? You don't know me.
Alright guys, this is war. Win or lose, we still wake up.

P.S: So, I have no idea what is this that I have done. Random thought have been running around my head and this what came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment