Monday 23 February 2015

Lesson of the day

One day, I got the urge, a feeling that I missed my mother. I missed her smiles, her smell and how she calls my name. But I kept it in. I swallow it is because I was told that, if I tell someone I missed my mother, all I want is attention. So I kept silent. I have this feeling all the time. The feeling will be gone after a while. Even tho, I was silent about it. It didn't make me any more happy. I was often down because of it, until Laling notice a change of my attitude and asked me what's wrong. I said nothing and he kept asking till I look straight to his eyes and said I missed my mother. He gave me a hug so tight that I needed to tag him to let go, but he still hold on to me. He said " I miss her too" I cried. We held to one another till I fall a sleep and he got up and continue his work.

I learned that, telling someone you miss a person doesn't mean you seek attention. All you need is a hug and a shoulder to hold on and cry to. That's why I love my Laling.

No comments:

Post a Comment