Wednesday 14 May 2014

How fate played with us.

We were once connected by our mother's friendship. I remembered how you used to come over to my house to play with my brother and I would play with your sister. I remembered how you would team up with my brother just to make me cry. Time flew by, we lost the connection. You remembered my brother and I remembered your sister, but we forgot one another. It's like; we didn't exist in the flow of memories. After around 10 years, we crossed path once again. How I was your childhood friend's sister, and how you were my childhood friend's brother. And now, you are my knight in shining armour and I'm your princess.It's amazing how we took different path during those 10 years of losing contact; and yet here we are. Hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment