Wednesday 12 February 2014

To be a good PR is to be a good Player.

As I have said in my past post, I'm back to school. I like to take this change for more reason to blog. Haha. For I guess I will post daily things that happened in college and what assignment I'm working on, etc.

So, I'm going to start with yesterday class. For today, I don't have any class.

Yesterday, I only had one class and that is one of my many subject in PR. So my lecturer asked me and my classmate to presence our last week assignment and I failed miserably. My essay was good, according to my lecturer. But not my presentation, it was horrible. I was nervous like hell and I kept on choking on my words. After that was over, my lecturer told us that we need to be confident. PR is all about confident. Even if we are wrong in our result, we still need to be confident and say it's right. * I find that funny*

After that, she even quote this " To be a good PR is to be a good Player " She even said " Be a slut, but an expensive slut. Don't let anyone touch you."

No comments:

Post a Comment