Sunday 17 November 2013

Now a days, I don't have time to read any books or do some baking. Whenever I'm off work, I hit myself to the gym to release the stress from the day. I'm still amaze how I can carry a 20KG weight and did a 12KG kettlebell swing for 1 min, after stopping working out with weight for over a year. I'm taking boxing and Muay Thai back too, my moves are rusty as hell.

But all from all, with all the stress and coming back to the gym. I'm glad I came back to the gym. If I didn't I think I would go mentally ill. Meeting new people and listen to their stories is really an eye opener. How low their confident was and how unhealthy they were. Plus, I even met someone who I am fond with. Even tho it's one sided, I'm happy with it. This person just gave it, hope. You could say, this person gave me motivation to be better. I like the companionship I felt when I with this person, this person gets my random perverted joke, this person is even ok with me swearing around. I wish, one day I will grow the balls to tell this person about my feeling.

I don't really have anything to blog about honestly. But I just wanna let out this feeling. So that's all for today.

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment