Thursday 21 February 2013

Mister Blue.

You're sick, Mister Blue.
Because I know you best.
I don't care if they hate me, so long as you can remember me.

Beat me with those dirty hands,
Betray me so much till I cannot feel pan.
Hurt me with pretty lies,
Hold me till I say "I love you"

*note*

A friend just broke up. Her ex-lover was... I don't know what's the right word for it. Bad? No no, worst than that. He is a liar, he lies to everyone and everyone believes him. He made her pregnant. And beat her up till she needed an abortion. She run away from home when she found out she was having his child; she can't go back home now. Even he have hurt her so much, he didn't gave her anything but only pain. Lie to her over and over again, hurt her over and over again. But she still can say she loved him and still dose. She is so young, only 18. I somehow see myself in her. I pity her, maybe I just pity myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment